Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Girls girls girls...

At the age where you want to get married and settled down?
Are you ambitious, want to travel the world, and feel as though you have a void in your life for a special someone?
Do you have a pleasant personality, are cheerful and exclude the word depressed from your vocab?
And do you believe in the powers of the Almighty (saw), and Islam?

If you have answered yes to all these questions, then get in touch!

The list could’ve gone on… but its official: Seabrook Crisps is looking for a she.

The past two weeks I’ve received fone numbers and emails of some girls, and have found myself on msn chatting away trying to find my princess. In case you didn’t know I’m divorced from a silly week-old marriage and because of that some girls have jus turned their back. But I find it rather amazing that some still choose to chat to me – I think it gives a glowing impression of their open mindedness *pat on the back to them…

But yeh basically been overawed by the response… even the radio woman is interested hahaha !

I’m sorry about the absence of blogs, I guess this explains it.
And btw, Blogger Beta is a load of shite.

2 Comments:

Blogger snaz said...

good luck! no doubt you'll have some interesting stories to tell about all the crazy, and cool girls you meet :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger piniyini said...

"I’m divorced from a silly week-old marriage"

bhai sahab do divulge a little more on that!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home