Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Cold Snap

Ramadhan has finished, and it has been over a week since Eid was celebrated. And now the clocks have gone back too, damn! Rozay would’ve been much easier under daylight saving hours!

Now its time to seriously control that flab, I managed to get rid of loads during fasting… but now that I have quit smoking (for good!) the tendency is there for me to try and eat more.

Oh yeh the weather’s freeeeeeeezing I think the cold snapped in today, this morning called for heated seats in the car. Just as well I’m jetting off next week on holiday to NY where I’m kidding myself its gna be warmer, yeh rite!

And the bechari radio presenter was off sick for this morning’s show. Almost pee’d myself watching the first half of Lage Raho Munna Bhai earlier this week, where Sanjay Dutt likes hearing the voice of his local DJ too!

Oh and did you know? I’m going New York on Monday. I keep saying that at work too, doing everyone’s nut in by doing so lol!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why u going ny? and i have the quitin smokin problem too, ive joined the gym and that really helps (made me realise how unfit i am)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Seabrook Crisps said...

i'm goin NY for a well deserved holiday!

have u completely quit?

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha i only started gym yesterday lol

i havent had once since and not planning to

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whose voice do you like hearing in the morning? Sara cox?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Totally Frank said...

So, you must be in New York at the mo?? Lucky you!!

Hope your having a wicked time!

Hopefully, we’ll chat once your back from your well earned break.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home