Friday, October 13, 2006

Travelling

How’s rozay everyone?

The past couple of days I’ve been somewhat intrigued by the notion of travelling. I want to go on an extended holiday for a few months and just travel… see the world whilst I’m single.

So I looked on the web and did a sort of draft route… dictated by low cost airlines. Hong Kong is cheap to get to using Oasis on a direct flight. And then from there you can tip toe through South East Asia on budget airlines to Darwin, in northern Australia. And I stopped there. I thought lets just check out the visas needed.

Hong Kong – no visa needed
Thailand – no visa needed
Malaysia – no visa needed
Singapore – no visa needed
Australia – need a visa

Curious, I looked for the requirements needed to get a visa for Australia. I was so surprised. It’s easy! You can go and work in Australia for 12 months if you’ve got a British passport on a working holiday visa.

Might do it… looking into it now… I think I’m allowed a 6 month sabbatical from work.

Anyone want to join me?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i HATE new blogger beta, its deleted all 4 times i tried to send u a message

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i wanted to say was i wanna go work in aus too at some point, but i gotta be a half decent real doc firts and im not entirely convinced thats evrer gonna happen! plus rozay ok but today was painful. too much nice food around at gp practise!

10:53 PM  
Blogger *Dulce* said...

wait! one doesn't need a visa to go to malaysia??? aren't I happy to find that out :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Seabrook Crisps said...

u get a limited tourist visa fairydust

bee amma u bechari bongi kuri ! it doesnt like teh pic of your billie thats why!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home